Personal data that we collect
Personal data is collected and used by us solely in order to create the possibility of convenient use of the Site, provide you with Products, Services and make them better for you, only if you knowingly and voluntarily provided them or clearly and unambiguously agreed to their use.
By using our Products, Services and the Site, you may voluntarily provide us with the following information
- when registering and setting up an account on the Site: name, email address;
- when registering and setting up a mobile application account: name, email address;
- when adding and configuring the device: serial number, etc;
- when filling out forms on the Site (registration, subscription to the information sections of the site (Blog, Seminar, News), entering data in the Comments and Question-Answer section): Full name, organization name, city, phone number, email address.
When you use the Products, Services and the Company’s Website, we may automatically receive the following information from you
- about the device: model, hardware and software version, network settings (including IP address), system configuration, event logs, activity, information about status changes, etc;
- mobile device: unique identifier, device type, operating system, language settings, mobile service provider information, etc.
- other non-personal information: IP address, cookies, domain name, browser type, software version, language settings, geographic location, source of information, duration of visit, time period of visit, pages you visit, number of page views, links you click, URL or web page that brought you to our Site, etc.
Processing of personal data
We process all collected data in accordance with the requirements of the Law of Ukraine “On Personal Data Protection”.
Purposes of using the personal data we collect:
We use all collected information for the following purposes:
- providing you with services and improving their quality;
- ensuring the operation and improvement of the functional characteristics of our Products and Services;
- sending you notifications through our software;
- informing you about temporary technical works, updates, etc;
- providing you with information that is not publicly available;
- providing answers to your questions and comments;
- providing timely and effective technical support;
- resolving your issues related to the use of our Products, Services and Website;
- sending information not related to promotional activities that we believe is useful and may be of interest to you;
- conducting surveys;
- advertising our products, within the limits of applicable law;
- to better understand which Products, Services and parts of the Site are most popular;
- administering and backing up data;
- keeping logs and correcting possible malfunctions related to our Products or Services;
- researching, evaluating and analyzing the market, products and customers to find out your opinion about our products.
You are not obliged to provide personal data that we request on the Site in the forms: subscriptions to news, sections “Write to us” and “Become a partner”, but if you decide not to do so, in many cases we will not be able to provide:
- answers to any of your questions;
- information that is not publicly available;
- notifications about information updates on the site;
- proper technical support.
While navigating the site, we may automatically collect information using cookies. The cookies we use do not personally identify you. The data collected by cookies is more related to the use of a particular computer than to a particular user.
This information includes the following data:
- standard information from your browser (language, browser type);
- IP address, identifier of your device;
- actions you perform on the site (pages viewed, links clicked, transitions between pages);
- date, time, URL of the web page that led to the site.
We use the Google Analytics service on the site. With the help of this service we can get information where our users search for information and which parts of the site are used most often. The collected data can be used to administer the site in order to improve it. We take all possible measures to protect the information collected through Google Analytics.
The data we collect through Google Analytics is not identifiable, so it is not considered personal data of the user.
Continued use of the site means automatic consent to the installation of cookies.
Restriction of personal data transfer
We do not provide your personal data to other companies, organizations or third parties (outside TIRAS-12 LLC) without your consent.
However, if necessary, we may transfer some information as follows:
- service providers (who provide you with services on our behalf). These companies are obliged to protect your data.
- response services (who provide you with various types of security services using our Products) in case of emergency. These services are obliged to process the information received in accordance with the contracts (agreements) concluded between you and these services.
- to a lawful court request or a request of public authorities only to the extent permitted by applicable law. We will endeavour, to the extent permitted by applicable law, to notify you of such requests prior to the transfer of the relevant information.
- to confirm or enforce compliance with the policies governing the use of our Products and Services.
- to protect the property rights or safety of TIRAS-12 LLC or our users and the public, as required by law.
- to detect, investigate, prevent and take action against security breaches, fraud, criminal activity or technical problems.
- in case of reorganization, merger, consolidation, sale, transfer of assets of TIRAS-12 LLC, we may transfer the collected information to the successor company.
In some cases, we may transfer personal information to third parties if you agree to such transfer and confirm it.
In case we receive information from third parties about you or you provide information about third parties, such information may be processed solely for the purposes for which it was provided.
Protection of personal data
We understand that personal information is of great value to everyone, so we take all necessary security measures (administrative, technical and physical precautions) when collecting, processing and storing the personal information provided by you to protect it from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, loss, disclosure or accidental/illegal destruction.
We undertake to ensure compliance with the requirements of the Law of Ukraine “On Personal Data Protection”, including ensuring the protection of personal data from unlawful processing and unlawful access to them, as well as to ensure the observance of the rights of the personal data subject in accordance with the requirements of the Law of Ukraine “On Personal Data Protection”.
Personal data storage period
We store your data only if you agree to the conditions of storage and only for the period in accordance with the purpose and request for which it was collected. If you wish to stop using your personal data, you can always do so. If you wish to unsubscribe from the newsletter of News and articles of the Blog, click “Unsubscribe”, “Delete”, or contact us at [email protected] with the corresponding request.
If you wish to delete your account, or the personal data provided earlier, please send us a request to [email protected] We will stop providing you with the relevant services.
Access to personal information
Each user can send a request to receive information about the personal data we store and correct inaccuracies in case of their admission.
To request to review your personal data, please contact us with a corresponding request to our email address: [email protected]
Only a limited number of employees of the Company, whose activities are related to the processing of this data, have access to your personal information. Each of them has signed an obligation not to disclose confidential information, which specifies responsibility for violation of this obligation in accordance with applicable law.
In the event of a security breach that may threaten your personal data, we will make every effort to notify you and/or the competent authorities in accordance with the requirements of applicable law.
The list of user rights related to the use of personal data is defined by the Law of Ukraine “On Personal Data Protection”, according to which the subject of personal data has the right
- to know about the sources of collection, location of their personal data, the purpose of their processing, location or place of residence (stay) of the owner or administrator of personal data or to give an appropriate order to obtain this information to authorized persons, except in cases established by law
- to receive information about the conditions for granting access to personal data, including information about third parties to whom his/her personal data is transferred;
- to have access to their personal data;
- to receive, no later than thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except in cases provided by law, a response on whether his personal data is processed, as well as to receive the content of such personal data;
- submit a motivated request to the personal data controller objecting to the processing of his/her personal data;
- to submit a reasoned request to change or destroy your personal data by any owner and administrator of personal data, if these data are processed illegally or are unreliable;
- to protect their personal data from unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to intentional concealment, failure to provide or untimely provision thereof, as well as to protect against the provision of information that is inaccurate or discrediting the honor, dignity and business reputation of an individual;
- lodge complaints about the processing of their personal data to the Commissioner or to the court;
- apply legal remedies in case of violation of the legislation on personal data protection;
- make reservations regarding the restriction of the right to process their personal data when giving consent;
- withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
- to know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data;
- to be protected against an automated decision that has legal consequences for him/her.
Questions about privacy
If you have any questions, please contact us using the contact details below.
Email address: [email protected]
Legal address: 8, 2nd Lane Khmelnytske Shosse, Vinnytsia, Ukraine, 21021
Postal address: P.O. Box 1979, m. Vinnytsia, Ukraine, 21021
All your appeals are considered and answers are provided as soon as possible.
Date of update: December 2022.